- This event has passed.
NE TN Entrepreneurs First Step
May 27, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
FoundersForge’s First Step program is for anyone who is considering launching a new Startup or small business! Our region has incredible programs to help anyone along their Startup Journey.
This Program is For:
- Anyone thinking about launching a Small Business in the region
- Those with digital product or service businesses (mobile apps, websites, and SaaS)
- If you have an invention or are considering creating oneThose curious about Entrepreneurship in the region but don’t have an idea yet!
This Program Covers:
- The various programs of support to help you get started (CO.STARTERs, Startup Bootcamp, etc.)
- Additional Resources such as KOSBE and the TN Small Business Development Center Key events for Startups like Pitchers and Pitches, Pitches and Pints, MADE Pitch Competition, Workshops, and more!
- Some key points to consider when launching a venture here
The Program’s Goal:
By attending this program you should leave with a strong knowledge of the programs, events, grants, and other resources that exist for you as a new or current Entrepreneurs in the Appalachian Highlands.
When possible, we strive to make connections in the community to help further your goals as an Entrepreneur. We hope you will join us in helping make connections and giving back to the other participants at the event with your own feedback, advice, and connections. When Startups #GiveFirst, incredible opportunities are created for everyone.
FoundersForge is a 501(c)3 non-profit that believes in the underdog Entrepreneurs in the Appalachian Highlands and in helping them on their Startup journeys. We do this through building a strong Startup community, providing high-impact events, and 1-on-1 coaching. Our services are free and supported through economic development funding and private donations. Learn more at: https://myfoundersforge.com