Applications Must Be Submitted by November 1st, 2021
Startup Bootcamp Begins November 9th, 2021
DEADLINE FOR SIGNUP
Startup Bootcamp is a 9-week program that is tailored to the participating cohort. This program focuses on the needs of the Startups and provides customized education, mentorship, and access to potential customers.
Is Startup Bootcamp Right for me?
This program has been custom designed to help anyone with an idea, or an existing early-stage Startup, achieve future success. Our goal is to help anyone launch and grow a Startup through a defined process that focuses on customer driven feedback to validate your ideas and guide you to success as your new venture grows. The team at FoundersForge works hard to open closed doors and help you over obstacles before they become a problem for your Startup.
Every Startup is different and Startup Bootcamp was custom designed to help lead your Startup to success in any industry. This is accomplished by following a process that questions, challenges, and inspires Startup Founders through community, mentorship, and 1-on-1 coaching.
What Will I Learn?
Each program is tailored to the attendees needs. The speakers, mentors, and goals are defined for each Startup to maximize the impact made on future of the venture. Even though the needs are different, some core mechanics hold true for every Startup. We concentrate on these core early-stage principles to guide you to success.
Other Things We’ll Cover
- Building a Launch Plan for Your Startup
- Customer Centric Product Design
- Building an Effective Marketing Plan
- Understanding How to Sell as a Founder
- Hiring Your First A-Team
- Achieving Product-Market-Fit to Succeed
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property
- Pitching Your Startup
- Raising Investment Capital
- Planing How to Scale Your Company
Requirements / Qualifications
- Attendees Must Have a Startup Idea They Want to Launch
Existing Startups Are Also Invited to Apply
Looking to Launch or Grow an Early-Stage Startup
This Program is for High-Growth Startups. This is defined as any business that sells products/services at the national or global market. (Small Businesses Should Apply to CO.STARTERS)
Important Dates & Deadlines
Be sure to check your availability before applying. Startup Bootcamp requires a substantial time commitment in order to be successful in the program. You are expected to attend all meetings, conduct meeting with your advisors each week, and accomplish milestones throughout the program.
And it’s worth it. By committing to this program, your Startups momentum will increase, you will have made connections to help you succeed, and the future of your Startup will have a planned future.
This years schedule is a little different then past years:
- Bootcamp Classes Begin November 9th and Run for 4-weeks.
- Our focus is on idea validation and setting your new venture up for success.
- Goals and a Startup Coach is assigned to meet with for the next few months
- No classes take place but regular check-ins occur to ensure you are progressing in your Startup
- Bootcamp Resumes in the Spring and focuses on launch preparation, product design/development, and whatever your specific Startup Needs
The FoundersForge Bootcamp is the reason we decided to turn our idea into a living, breathing, Startup. FoundersForge supplied us with the tools we needed to validate the concept for FytFeed and move into the prototyping phase. The community support we receiving through be a part of the cohort and the connections we’ve built continues to motivate us today.